Gostudy | LMS Education WordPress Theme
- Author: RaisTheme
- Update: 20 May, 2020
If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions, please create ticket through our support channel Support Desk.
Follow the steps below to setup install WordPress Theme:
- Login to WordPress admin panel
- Go to: Appearance > Themes
- Click on the Add New button, then click on the Upload New
- Upload theme zip file
- Click on the Activate button
Run Setup Wizard
After activating the theme installation process will be started.
List of required plugins:
- Gostudy Core - Required and must install plugin.
- Elementor Page Builder - Required Page builder plugin.
List of recommended plugins:
- Tutor LMS Plugin - Optional. Install if you want LMS(Learning Management System) feature.
- WooCommerce - Optional. Install if you want ecommerce/store functionality.
- Envato Market - Recommended. This plugin helps you automatic updates to your Themes & Plugins purchased through Envato Market.
Our Theme have One Click Demo Import Please follow a few steps to make it:
Like a theme options panel in our product, we use Redux Framework. It is very easy to use.
Header Footer Builder
We have created several elementor elements for header footer area. You can find them from Gostudy Addons for uses in the Header Templates: Logo, Menu, Login/Join Button Delimiter, Icon + Text, Search Button etc.
We have created several elementor elements. You can find them from Gostudy Addons tab in the elementor
A child theme allows you to change small aspects of your site’s appearance yet still preserve your theme’s look and functionality. To understand how child themes work it is first important to understand the relationship between parent and child themes.
If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions, please create ticket through our support channel Support Desk
We usually respond within 24 hours of each ticket. But it can take up to 2 days.
Don’t forget to Rate this theme
Go to your Themeforest Profile > Downloads Tab > & then You can Rate & Review for our theme.
See what's new added, changed, fixed, improved or updated in the latest versions.
For Future Updates Follow Us @themeforest
Version 1.0 (8 May, 2021)